Welcome to My Blog

Please advise

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Trip Guide News




I hope all is well!

I never heard back from you so I just wanted to follow-up and see if you had any travel plans coming up that I could help you with.

I mentioned earlier that we secured some really amazing private fares, from eight of the world's top airlines, so if you had anything coming up it's always best to book as early as possible to get your pick of the litter.

What dates would you like me to check for you?


Best,

Anna Smith,
Director of Operations
Toll Free: (800)276-8083
Available Eastern Time 9AM-6PM






PLEASE NOTE: the fares are not guaranteed until the tickets are issued.







This email was sent to mulutcerewet@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
First and Buiness Class Airfares · 1400 Avenue Z Ste 507 · Brooklyn, NY 11235-3837 · USA

No comments:

Post a Comment