Welcome to My Blog

8 tips for surviving long-distance relationships

Saturday 22 August 2020

Trip Guide News

... because of COVID and border closures. Plus China's red beach, New Zealand's most beautiful towns, and more.
 
Lonely Planet
Relationships surviving the distance and the pandemic

Poets have written about it, bands have sung about it, Hollywood has made movies about it: long-distance relationships have been a well-documented trial of the heart for as long as people have travelled. Here's how to survive through lockdown and distance.

  Learn more  
 
Red Beach in Bloom
China’s eye-popping red beach is blossoming
It's at this time of year that China’s incredible red wildflower beach turns a vibrant shade of red. Let's take a closer look.
read more
 
Ozu Castle
Centuries-old wooden castle in Japan opens for overnight stays for the first time ever
With a rich history that dates back to 1617, the impressive Ōzu Castle in Japan’s Ehime Prefecture is the crowning jewel of Ōzu town. Now, it has become the first and only wooden castle in the country to welcome guests for overnight stays – but the price tag will surpsie you.
Read More
 
 
New Zealand's Waiheke Island
These are New Zealand's most beautiful towns and cities
According to the recently-announced shortlist, Whanganui and Hamilton are battling it out for the Most Beautiful City award. See who else made the list.
read more
 
 
Heaps of other articles posted this week
In addition to these top picks above, take a look at the other articles we've published this past week.
read more
 
 
 

Connect with us on:
Get Guides app by Lonely Planet:
 
 UNSUBSCRIBE   PRIVACY POLICY 
  DESTINATIONS   SHOP   FORUM    BOOKING 

3 comments:

  1. Life is always beautiful when you are with the true person you love. For almost a year my husband  broke up with me and I was lonely and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and Great spell caster Dr Oyama who helped me to bring back my husband to me and today I am with him now and happy together and very grateful for what you have done for me he is a man of his word contact him today and get your problem solve droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com or Whats app +2348108264684: 
















    Life is always beautiful when you are with the true person you love. For almost a year my husband  broke up with me and I was lonely and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and Great spell caster Dr Oyama who helped me to bring back my husband to me and today I am with him now and happy together and very grateful for what you have done for me he is a man of his word contact him today and get your problem solve droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com or Whats app +2348108264684: 

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the website I read about DR ISIKOLO and contacted him to help me get my ex boyfriend back to marry me during the month of May this year and I have come back here to post about him. Doctor Isikolo will help you solve your problem no matter what you are going through. My name is Anna Oscar. Posting about a spell caster is very strange to me because I never believed i will be able to say that I was helped by a spell caster in bringing my ex boyfriend back to me even when he left me due to infidelity and constant abuse and we fought severally and after 6 months of no contact. I read about Doctor Paul from other websites and contacted him to help me and in less than 48 hours my ex boyfriend called me and I was happy that he wants to get back to me. We met same month and he proposed to me. It was the most beautiful ring. Please everyone out here, Contact DR ISIKOLO to solve your problem for you and make you happy with your relationship that is hurting you. Love is the best feeling ever experienced. Email him at: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com You can also WhatsApp him on +1(725)240-4536

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never thought herbal medicine could cure herpes. However it wouldn't have been possible for me to gain my health back without the kind support and help of the doctor babaiba. I would like to extend my golden sincere thanks to doctor babaiba who helped me with his herbal medicine which he sent to me through DHL courier services. I start by introducing the great herbalist doctor babaiba who is so powerful and good in herbal medicine to cure any kind of illness. I am highly indebted to doctor babaiba for his help in curing me of herpes with his herbs. Don't let anyone deceive you because I am a living testimony. The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is the "Extra" My dear friends go for the Extra and regain your health back to normal again with doctor babaiba herbs. You can purchasing doctor herbal remedy through his WhatsApp number: +2348140046509 or via email drbabaibaherbalsolutiontemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete