Welcome to My Blog

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday 28 December 2022

Trip Guide News

Hi there!

Thanks for stopping by Peachy Sunday! I just wanted to personally thank you, not just for your continued support, but for the reassurance you've given me. Every time someone joins the Peachy Sunday family, it proves my decision to leave my old job 3 years ago was the correct one.

We began with a simple idea: All clothing should be cute, fun, flattering, and above all, COMFY! Whether it's a tee with a sassy saying that speaks to you, or a perfect cute mug – Our products are for everyone looking for something that makes everyday life more fun.

As a small welcome gift, here's 10% off your first order: PEACHY10

Just make sure you use that code at checkout and you're all good to go. Click here to use your code to shop!

Cheers,

Nat
Founder/CEO
Peachy Sunday



You received this email from Peachy Sunday. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment