Welcome to My Blog

Travel Plans

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Trip Guide News


Warm greetings,

I hope all is well!

I just wanted to send over a quick email to check-in and see if you have any travel plans coming up that I can help you out with.

We just partnered with eight of the world's largest airlines and secured some super cheap private contracts, so I figured I'd reach out as It's always best to book ahead of time to get the best possible fares. Whether it's last minute or your booking way ahead of time, I'd love to help plan your trip as your personal concierge! Also, If you have any friends or family that are planning to travel please send them my way and I'll be happy to apply a significant discount on your next trip.

When would be a good time in the next few days to chat about your next trip?

Best,

Linda Hill, Travel Expert
Direct Line: 1.650.262.4497
Toll Free: 1.800.643.7848 Ext. 801
Available Eastern Time 9AM-6PM
www.mybusinessflights.com



"The best compliment I can receive is a referral from clients & friends."
PLEASE NOTE: the fares are not guaranteed until the tickets are issued. 






If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment