Welcome to My Blog

Word of the Day: Collogue

Thursday 25 May 2023

Trip Guide News

Can you pronounce collogue?
Word Daily
Thursday, May 25, 2023
Collogue
WD
Collogue
verb 1. Talk confidentially or conspiratorially.
EXAMPLE SENTENCES
"When you're alone, call me so I can collogue with you."
"The siblings collogued after dinner to discuss their mother's surprise birthday party."
"It might have seemed like I was colloguing with her, but I want to share all the information I learned in the meeting."
Ads help keep Word Daily free.
Latin, early 17th century
Why This Word?
If you have a secret plan, you might collogue with your conspirators. To collogue means "to speak confidentially." ...
Continue Reading
Thank you for supporting our advertisers.
Do you remember these words?
Neoteric Orthogonal
Transpicuous Zymurgy
WD Privacy Policy  •  Terms of Use  •  Contact Us
3419 Via Lido, #657 Newport Beach, CA 92663
Advertisements powered by LiveIntent • AdChoices AdChoices

No comments:

Post a Comment