Welcome to My Blog

Thank you woman ๐Ÿ’Œ

Sunday 31 December 2023

Trip Guide News

To my women not afraid to take up space,

As the year comes to a close, I can't help but reflect on 2023.

I'm so deeply honored to be the brand you choose to wear for your important moments in life. The stories you've shared with me and my team (a small but mighty group of 8) warmed our hearts and strengthened our dedication to making clothes that women feel strong and powerful wearing. We also love the stories of comfort and ease in our pieces. I'm deeply honored to be worn for all the moments in your life, no matter how big or small; we love being part of your journey.

The growth of this company is beyond my wildest dreams. 2023 was an epic year for Ripley Rader. We moved into a new larger space and doubled our staff. More and more women across the country are rocking us, and our growth has blown me away. We have been featured on the Today Show, Forbes, and The Zoe Report (you can read the article here!), to name a few, and we've nearly doubled the boutiques we're sold in across the country.

Grateful doesn't begin to cover it.

New Year's Day is also my birthday, so it begs for much professional and personal reflection. I'm a firm believer in acknowledging my strengths and leaning into them. I also celebrate EVERY VICTORY (no matter how small). As we do an end-of-year wrap-up / new-year planning, I draw confidence and courage from what we've done well and build on it. I've always believed that's the secret to Ripley Rader's success.

2024 will be everything - celebration, loss, victories, grief, immense joy, and challenges. We are ready to stand by you for all of it.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,

Ripley

Shop Ripley Rader



You received this email from Ripley Rader. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment